The image above is an overview of the page manager. In this account there are very few pages, 4 in total, one folder and one link. This is very clear. Unlike some other construction kits like Jimdo or IONOS there are no system pages like imprint or a privacy page. All pages are created by yourself and you decide where these pages should be displayed.
There are page4 users who have a website with more than 1,000 pages. We don't know of any other web construction kit where you can use so many pages really comfortably.
1) In the upper area are buttons to create the different elements, which you can use in the page manager.
2) The clipboard is used to store unused pages. If you delete a page, it can't be undone (only by a complete backup of the whole website). Therefore it makes sense to move pages to the clipboard for the time being, when they are no longer needed.
3) In the main area you can find all pages of your website. If you have a larger version of Page4, you can create more than one main area and thus implement multilingual pages.
4) A circular hover palette allows you to move pages and make them subpages with one click by moving (dragging) them to the right.
5) Each entry in the page tree has a submenu, here indicated by three dashes. There you will find many options to edit the single entry. For a folder these are of course different options than for a normal page or a link.
6) All pages are managed in the page manager. If you have many pages, then the dialog gets a scroll bar. You can also collapse subpages. There are small squares in front of pages or folders with subpages, which you can click on. In the picture the subpages are visible, therefore the symbol in the squares is a line. If you click on this line, the subpages collapse and the symbol becomes a plus sign.