The blog is only visible if you have either linked a page with the blog in your navigation or if you use a sidebar and have activated it so that the blog navigation should appear there.
In addition, there must be at least one blog article whose publication date must not be in the future.
2) Activate the blog = If the blog is activated, then if you have a link to a blog article, you can call this article in any case. However, without a navigation it is not useful to activate the blog module. Below we explain where and how you can turn on the navigation for the blog.
3) Enable Sharing = You will want visitors to your blog who read and like your articles to be able to share them with other people. Activate the sharing bar and under each article there are icons with which your visitors can share the article. A very important tool that you should always turn on, unless you have a private blog that only family members or friends are allowed to see.
4) To keep the loading time of the blog short, it makes sense not to display all articles at once. You can decide here how many posts or entries should be shown on one page. If there are more entries, a navigation will be shown at the bottom so that you can jump to the pages.
5) If you don't want people to see how many people have read your articles, you can turn off the views display at this point.
6) As mentioned in point 3, you may want only certain people to be able to read what you write in your online diary. You can protect your blog with a password. Currently it is the same password you have set for protected pages. You can change it under the main menu "Options" and there under "General Settings". If you protect only the content, a visitor can see the navigation and therefore the titles of your articles but cannot read them. Protecting the navigation is currently only possible if the navigation is in the sidebar. If you have integrated the navigation from the blog into the main navigation, the navigation points cannot be protected.